- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 half skinless boneless chicken breast
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 carrot, julienned or shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles (NOTE: we used RICE chow mein noodles, we have found these at Walmart)
2. Grill chicken breast. To do this: heat up your grill, then turn down to low. On grills with a temperature dial – 250 degrees approximately. Spray one side of the breast with non-stick oil, put chicken on grill with the oiled side down. Spray other side of chicken and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Close lid on grill. Cook for approximately 8 minutes. Turn and cook until done – but watch carefully and don’t overcook!
3. Let chicken sit for 5 or so minutes – then cut into strips.
4. To assemble salad – mix cabbages, lettuce, carrots and green onions.
5. Place greens on plate. Top with slices of chicken, sprinkle with almonds and chow mein noodles.
6. Serve with dressing on the side or toss greens with dressing before putting on plate.